• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone see Matt on best damn?

Reaction score
I only saw him throw the ball at they target set up... Him, Aaron Rodgers, and................. Jared from subway were the most accurate lol.

Reaction score
Yeah he was making rounds around this past weekend at the Media Center for EAS. He was on Colin Crowherd (Listened to it was a great interview). Was on NFL Total Access every day basically lol and made trips to NFL Sirius Radio also. I didn't catch all the interviews.

Reaction score
So I am watching NFL's countdown to the Super Bowl on ESPN Classic until the Hall of Fame presenatation. Currently what's on is "Top 10 NFL Busts" No. 10 QB Rick Mirer from Notre Dame selected by SEAHAWKS!!!!

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I only saw him throw the ball at they target set up... Him, Aaron Rodgers, and................. Jared from subway were the most accurate lol.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to the video of that, would you?

Top Bottom