• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ARE THE CARDS A TOP 5 TEAM ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
I saw them ranked #3 in some power rankings ? I don't see that at all , we were one int away from beating them maybe ?
7-3 and ranked that high ? Have the seahawks ever ranked that high ? anybody know ?...Lets see how the cards do against the G-MEN... :lol:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Can we break out the Strength of Schedule argument? LOL.

I do wonder if they are built for continued success or if they are like the Saints of 2006 and the Browns of 2007. I think Boldin is gone after this season. If the salary cap stays, can they afford to keep other star players while paying Fitzgerald his retarded salary? Who is their running back of the future? Hightower? He's ok, but can easily be stopped. And their QB? Leinart? Obviously he is nothing special.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Can we break out the Strength of Schedule argument? LOL.

I do wonder if they are built for continued success or if they are like the Saints of 2006 and the Browns of 2007. I think Boldin is gone after this season. If the salary cap stays, can they afford to keep other star players while paying Fitzgerald his retarded salary? Who is their running back of the future? Hightower? He's ok, but can easily be stopped. And their QB? Leinart? Obviously he is nothing special.

I understand that they have tons of cap space and Warner will get a fat two year deal...Boldin is a question mark .Does he want to leave because they were losing ? Now their not , does that change his mind ? or is it money ? I would love to see him gone ...he kills us and this year he's killing everyone ,tops in TDs the best all around guy out there.

Reaction score
Yeah I think this season is just a flash in the pan for the cards... I hope Boldin goes to the Jets or something so we don't have to see him for a long time lol.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Kurt Warner is the heart and soul of that team. With him gone, they're the Lions... The Cardinals window is very small. Give it a year or two when Kurt Warner retires, and when the Hawks return from this down-year, and that window will be bolted shut...

Reaction score
Cole said:
Kurt Warner is the heart and soul of that team. With him gone, they're the Lions... The Cardinals window is very small. Give it a year or two when Kurt Warner retires, and when the Hawks return from this down-year, and that window will be bolted shut...

Like in a bad horror movie about a haunted house...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
The giants will Bitch Slap the Cards and it will be the same ole story out here in the west..its just the Cards turn to take the beatdown both on and off the field LOL...Giants crush Seahawks ,Seahawks almost beat the Cards..this will shut up all the fools up that think the Cards are any type of contender...Teams that win on the road win Championships period ..

Reaction score
Yeah Giants will win big. I think the Cards are a threat cause Warner still knows what it takes to win, but I don't see them as a top 5 team.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
LOL now Edge wants out and the cards say no way .....Now he will get charity playing time and thats even worse for the cards chances ......

Top Bottom