• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Back like a vertabre

Reaction score
Ok so for some reason I couldnt get into my orignal screen name, some crap about the password being wrong and when you click on the "forgot password" it brings me to some invalid url page so i just said F**K it and made a new account!

Ok so ill just redo this questionaire i guess lol.

1. Why did you choose your screenname? simple, im a hawk fan, and i was born in 83!
2. Real Name (optional). Joey (Jacoby is my pimpin name)
3. Favorite Seahawk Player (All-Time and Current). All time Largent, current Nate Dog
4. Favorite Game All-Tme. Everytime we stomp the raiders becomes my fav game haha
5. Favorite Moment as a Fan. Showing everyone in 05 what we were made of
6. Why You Are a Fan. Born and raised in seattle and on seattle sports, its a part of my blood, i bleed blue and teal and that seahawks green color.
7. Any Other Information You Wish to Share. I live in arizona....but ill never support the cruds! i go to the games down here every year for the past 4 years and have gotten into a fight each time lol. I still spend alot of time in seattle in fact im gonna go to the home opener this season! who's with me?

So ya i hope to be back here full time again, hopefully my acct wont get screwed up, and hopefully you all remember me... i only changed the two numbers lol.

Peace love n hair grease

Reaction score
I didn't realize you've been on this site before, if you want to use your old account PM me and I can change your password for you so you can get in and then you can change it.

OP
H
Reaction score
Well ya i know that, but i had a new name on this site already from back a few months ago, if you look under the introductions you'll see it, unless the site was redone again, in which case i have no idea. But ya feels good to be back, now im not stuck texting football back n forth with 096 lol, hes boring *looks around*, now i got all my buddies.

OP
H
Reaction score
dont worry bout it bob, the only difference was 1983 and now its just 83, but i think it still gets the point accross as to whom i am :D

Reaction score
lol
096: The AP is reporting Matt Hasselbeck will be named NFL MVP!
096: :shock: :shock: :shock: Really?! WOO!
096: Yeah I know!
096: This is the pick me up I need after the Yankees having the worst 2nd half in the AL and finishing 4th in the division
096: That was rough... The Yankees are entitled to the world series every year! What are the Mariners thinking winning the whole thing?
bobflipaburger: Yankees suck!!!
096: :?: :?: :?:
Nurse: Ok Nick it's time to take your medicine.

OP
H
Reaction score
ill give you a nick-le to tickle my ...you get the idea! :D

nick, zack its all the same...kinda? you got 4 letters and two of them are the same, and plus i like the whole number for a name thing, kinda makes you feel like your from that movie hitman,
"where i come from they dont give us names, they give us numbers, and im 83" lol.

does anyone like my signature? haha if youve seen that movie gran turino you'd know whats up :p

G

Best part of the whole movie.

[youtube:8jpi1rzm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U[/youtube:8jpi1rzm]

OP
H
Reaction score
Hey! so i just made a twitter, dunno if anyone else has one! look me up and stuff

joey Lubben

i added you zack so follow me lol

Top Bottom