• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Beat Down

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
How about that ass whoopin we just put on one of the most potent offenses in the league. The Hawks are looking like the team we were supposed to be again. Steamrolling toward another playoff run. I'm loving it.

And Lammy, you are still on the ignore list, so don't bother with your mutton lovin smart ass comment, I won't see it.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Someone asked Sherman during the practice week, "how are you guys gonna deal with the Eagles' high-powered offense?" Sherman's response: "wait a minute, they have to deal with us!"
When he said that, I knew the Boom was back.

As a side note, I just heard about the Cards putting Andre Ellington on season-ending IR. The division looks more winnable now than ever.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
How about that ass whoopin we just put on one of the most potent offenses in the league. The Hawks are looking like the team we were supposed to be again. Steamrolling toward another playoff run. I'm loving it.

And Lammy, you are still on the ignore list, so don't bother with your mutton lovin smart ass comment, I won't see it.

:p:roflmao:

Idahawk

Reaction score
No more cross country travel , 2 out of 3 at home .......certainly not out of the realm of possibilities to get Home field throughout , but it doesn't matter all that much , defense travels . That was a very talented team in a hostile place and it's wasn't even close .

Looking forward to plowing through the division to win the West yet again and we will . Hopefully Green Bay slips up in one of their 4 remaining games but if they don't ,I'm not overly concerned about going on the road.

One note for the Ram . Fisher sends out the 6 players he got in the RG3 trade for the coin toss ? I find that about as unprofessional as it gets ....not sure the Redskins will ever deal with the Rams again after that disrespect . Fishers antics are embarrassing to Pro Football , he's as sleazy a coach as it gets ......

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Redskins like any other team in that position doesn't have a choice. That is the power of the draft pick. Someone on this site lecturing about being "unprofessional"?:rolleyes: Fisher like most Rams fans that really follow the team don't have short memories as you've displayed with your post. You view it as "disrespect" based upon current events that have seen RGme fall far and fast from grace, same for the fortune of the Redskins. You forget the immediate dividends of the trade for the Redskins in which they went to the playoffs in RGme's rookie season with RGme making the pro bowl and being named rookie of the year. My how the talk then was how the Rams were taken in the trade since no Rams player from the trade initially stood out. Heard it often the first year or two not only national media but sadly local media too.

But………..the lesson here is the rabbit vs. the turtle.;)

The Redskins basked in the immediate success with RGme and the chattering class extrapolated such success far into the future with RGme leading the Redskins to playoffs and titles ever after.

Meanwhile…….Fisher was coaching up his draft picks, i.e. doing what he is paid to do. It took time which the chattering class never respects. Unfortunately, Rams met with immediate serious adversity with Bradford missing and not being able to hire GW until the third season. What was a non existent offense and fledgling defense is now a decently balanced offense and a formidable and still improving defense. Now only a legit QB separates the Rams from the playoffs despite playing in the best division in the NFL. What Fisher communicated by sending out the six is that fundamental rebuilding takes patience yet is rewarding when done right.:tup:

Sleazy is the word for Petey who had to flee college football since he's a well known cheater.:laugh:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Sleazy is the word for Petey who had to flee college football since he's a well known cheater.:laugh:

Typical you buy into the dumb football fan group think. "It's only true if the dumb masses say it's true." Ya, there's logic for you. Had nothing to do with the timing of Paul Allen's offer that made him the highest paid coach in the league along with near GM powers on personnel decisions. Pete Carroll's always been an NFL guy more than a college guy anyway, contrary to the misconception. He would have taken the offer regardless of the situation with Trojan football program. But as dumb football fan group think always goes, they take the coincidental timing of it and it's all about bailing out on a sinking ship. You subscribe way too much to the dumb football fan group think.

And as for the rest of the stuff you're rambling about, it's all total BS. Nearly everyone felt the Redskins got fleeced in that trade from the start, regardless of what kind of rookie season Griffin had. First off, they gave up way too much, risking way too much on one guy and virtually creating a bazaar for the Rams, who so far have failed to take advantage of it.
The move by Fisher was truly a classless act, just kicking a franchise when it's down like that. Exactly what Idahawks said, unnecessary and totally unprofessional.

Last edited:
OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Would have been awesome if the Redskins had come out and kicked the crap out of them. But unfortunately they have gotten themselves into such a hole it will be years before they can be competitive again. Hopefully the Rams can keep it together for one more week before the wheels fall off. Soon enough they will come to the Clink and get the same lesson the Cardinals got. A good hard reminder that they aren't as good as they thought they were. For now I'm pulling for them the next couple games, another Cards loss would help us out, and I'd love to see the whiners finish in the division basement.

Top Bottom