• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Big Walt-Done for Year

Reaction score
Walter Jones had microfracture procedure, Friday and will end his season. I will be posting a blog in a few about it and his legacy if he should retire.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Yeah bob when I wrote that there was very little info since then we know two things:
A- He will be ready for camp.
B- It's expected he will return for another year.

Reaction score
If Big Dre (Andre Smith, LT, Alabama, Outland Trophy winner) comes out this year, I say we draft him to replace Big Walt. The man is a BEAST, just like Jones. Our O-Line is in rough shape, and Walt can take Dre under his wing, let him replace Locklear (crap!) at RT for a season, then replace Big Walt once he retires, which I believe will be @ the end of the 2009 season.

Reaction score
Microfracture surgery for someone as old and big as walt is scary. Don't be suprised if he isn't back in 09 or ever.

Top Bottom