• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BlueTsunami45 checking in for the first time

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
1. Hawk Blue will sweep you under, 45 my all time fave Hawk Kenny Easley
2. Walt Kowalski
3. All Time Kenny Easley, Current is Matt, both are leaders and warriors
4. LA Raiders @ the Dome, MNF 11/12/84 Hawks 17-14, Fredd Young knocked Dokie Williams out on a punt return. Dokie never knew what hit him, lights out. It sealed our win. One of the best hits all time by a Hawk.
5. NFC Title game vs Panthers in 2006 I got Kenny Easley's autograph on a Seahawks hat, and of course we won our first ever Conference title, that was a sweet, sweet, day it was.
6. I'm a life long fan since the inaugural year because they are the NW Team! Before Seattle I was a Packers fan as a kid, but I've been true BLUE since 76. I've lived a lot of places and taken alot of crap for being a Hawk fan, especially when I had the misfortune of living in California for a couple years. The Raider fans hated the Hawks! :mrgreen:

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Hawk096, much appreciated & it's good to be here surrounded with the Hawk faithful.
Hawk096 said:
Welcome Tsunami! Welcome to the Brotherhood of 'Hawk fans throughout!

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome ST45!

Still remember that poster...Had it on my wall next to my "Blue Thunder" Largent poster and my "Land of Boz" back in the '80s...

Wish the Costacos Brothers would start making those theme posters again...

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome SH94! Those posters were great, I had all of them too. I still have The Enforcer poster in a frame that KE personalized and autographed for me in 86. Those were some good, good times :) Ground Chuck offense and that ball hawking D. It makes me appreciate what we have now even more, but I wouldn't trade those days for anything! :mrgreen: GO HAWKS!!!!
Seattlehawk94 said:
Welcome ST45!

Still remember that poster...Had it on my wall next to my "Blue Thunder" Largent poster and my "Land of Boz" back in the '80s...

Wish the Costacos Brothers would start making those theme posters again...

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
OMG you're gonna ruin it for me! That's funny stuff right there. Picturing Eddie camped out in the middle zone is less than intimidating, maybe he'd tell the receivers a joke and they'd be laughing so hard he'd sneak up and knock their ass off!! :lol:
bobflipaburger said:
That poster reminds me of Eddie Murphy haha.

Top Bottom