• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Board Founder says " I'll ban you Idahawk "

Idahawk

Reaction score
Yes folks its true number 18 wants to win the "Huddle Cup" so bad that he sent me a PM and said that he would ban me if I didn't lose ....He wants me to rig the game ...can you believe it ! :eek:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, I did not draft either. I was out of town.

I want you all to thank me. I sacrificed my fantasy season and devoted all my time to relaunching the Huddle...

Reaction score
Well actually the original huddle was still around the first 4 weeks or so of the season so you didn't sacrifice ALL of your season lol. But yeah site looks great, I missed it while it was gone so think you for that.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Congratulations to Idahawk for winning the Huddle's Fantasy Football League. My team had to reserve its worst performance of the year for the championship. Ha! Oh well, it was worth watching Warner and the Cardinals get obliterated.

Reaction score
Why couldn't my team do more of what it did this week?! 240 points with Donald Driver and Matt Forte still playing tonight.

Top Bottom