• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bolt Fan Kickin Down The Door...

-Scar-

Huddler
Reaction score
1.) This Name Was Sorta Given To Me As A Kid...It Started Out As Simba Until I Got Into A Near Fatal Car Accident...With Slightly Changed Facial Features Hence The Name "Scar"

2.) I'll Keep My Government Name Private But If You Ever Listened To The Bang Cartoon Radio Hour, bang Has Shouted Out "Simba" "SC1" "Scar" And My Government Name....I'll Leave It To Y'all To Find That..

3.) Favorite Seahawk Player Is Lofa Tatupu Because He Went To USC...

4.) Dont have A Favorite Seahawk Game Since Im A Chargers Fan..

5.) Not Do I have A Fave Moment

6.) Not A Hawk Fan Im A Bolts fan

7.) Like Bang, I ALso Do My Own Uncensored NFL & Ncaa Podcast...

Hope I Can Get In Where I Fit In Round Here... :cool:

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
-Scar- said:
1.) This Name Was Sorta Given To Me As A Kid...It Started Out As Simba Until I Got Into A Near Fatal Car Accident...With Slightly Changed Facial Features Hence The Name "Scar"

2.) I'll Keep My Government Name Private But If You Ever Listened To The Bang Cartoon Radio Hour, bang Has Shouted Out "Simba" "SC1" "Scar" And My Government Name....I'll Leave It To Y'all To Find That..

3.) Favorite Seahawk Player Is Lofa Tatupu Because He Went To USC...

4.) Dont have A Favorite Seahawk Game Since Im A Chargers Fan..

5.) Not Do I have A Fave Moment

6.) Not A Hawk Fan Im A Bolts fan

7.) Like Bang, I ALso Do My Own Uncensored NFL & Ncaa Podcast...

Hope I Can Get In Where I Fit In Round Here... :cool:

I have a question for you, if you are not a hawks fan then why did you become a member of a Seahawks forum?

Reaction score
Welcome scar! All 31 other team fans are always welcome here! Tell Charger Nation to come on over and talk football with us.

Top Bottom