• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bradford out for the season with ACL injury!!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
See I like this.

No moderation required and it’s accurate today for sure.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I expect a better comeback than that. I thought RW would sharpen your wit but I guess it hasn’t took yet.

Sharpen my wit? That would be like hanging out in the company of cattle and expecting it to sharpen my math skills.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I expect a better comeback than that. I thought RW would sharpen your wit but I guess it hasn’t took yet.

I agree I need help Blue. Thats why you should seriously consider rescinding SF 16 8 80's ban. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Only the Seahawks remain unbroken in the division. #ONE would be able to hone his craft with the additional input of SF 16 8 80 while still debating from atop the division.:tup:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I agree I need help Blue. Thats why you should seriously consider rescinding SF 16 8 80's ban. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Only the Seahawks remain unbroken in the division. #ONE would be able to hone his craft with the additional input of SF 16 8 80 while still debating from atop the division.:tup:

Fuck him. He was a moderating nightmare. Since he's gone I've deleted ONE post.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Haha I see what you did there. Fuq you too!

Actually I was in no way calling you out. That was totally by accident.

My appologies for not catching the refrence. I was emphasising the lack of deletes not your handle.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Fuck him. He was a moderating nightmare. Since he's gone I've deleted ONE post.

Because since he was banned this place has been on life support. A true believer in Kaep and Harbaugh will be excellent comic relief. Do it for #ONE , Blue.

Top Bottom