• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Coaches dropping like flies

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its becoming quite a list of coaches that have been fired..including shocker of the year Mike Shanahan..I never saw that one coming..someone is going to give Bill Cower a lot of cash.

FYI he's not a head coach but Martz got the axe again..whats wrong with this guy ?

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Its becoming quite a list of coaches that have been fired..including shocker of the year Mike Shanahan..I never saw that one coming..someone is going to give Bill Cower a lot of cash.

FYI he's not a head coach but Martz got the axe again..whats wrong with this guy ?

I think he does not shower on a regular basis

Reaction score
Cole said:
Yeah. That's why I hope we sign him.

Martz isn't anything special. He had talent around him in St. Louis. And he was the coordinator not head coach. Not saying that's what was meant but the head coach was Dick Vermiell.

Look you give any coordinator Kurt Warner, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and Marshall Faulk all in their prime and I think they would do just fine. If you look at Martz he passes like there is no other option. Defenses have picked up on that and that's why he's had little success from his Rams days and he's just a coordinator and nothing else. He got fired from the Lions and 9ers. Not something to be proud of!

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Martz isn't anything special. He had talent around him in St. Louis. And he was the coordinator not head coach. Not saying that's what was meant but the head coach was Dick Vermiell.

Look you give any coordinator Kurt Warner, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and Marshall Faulk all in their prime and I think they would do just fine. If you look at Martz he passes like there is no other option. Defenses have picked up on that and that's why he's had little success from his Rams days and he's just a coordinator and nothing else. He got fired from the Lions and 9ers. Not something to be proud of!

I concur. Very good points.

Top Bottom