• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Colt McCoy

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Daniel "Colt" McCoy is apparently considering his eligibility of the 2009 NFL Draft. He says that if he is projected to go in the first or second round ( which he conspicuously will be ), he may enter.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3731413"]Texas Longhorns' Colt McCoy says he'll look NFL draft status - ESPN[/ame]

Would any of you guys want the 'Hawks to pick him up if he's projected to go in the Top 5?

Reaction score
We do need to groom Matt's successor... I wouldn't mind an Aaron Rodgers type situation, give him a chance to learn from one of the game's elite and take over when he decides to call it quits then decide not to call it quits and get traded to new york and lead his team to the playoffs...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw him play on Thanksgiving against Texas A&M and he looked like a really good QB. Whether that translates into success in the NFL, I could not say.

Reaction score
Also if we don't feel like taking a QB that early in the draft we could wait until the 4th or 5th round and take Chase Daniel... He's only 6'0" but he's pretty big and mobile so he might be like a shorter, faster Ben Roethlisberger as far as escaping pressure is concerned... Maybe we can trade down and take Jeremy Maclin in the first round too.

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Mark my words, the Seahawks will take either Michael Oher or Andre Smith in the first round... I'll send everyone on this site $100 if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
Cole said:
Mark my words, the Seahawks will take either Michael Oher or Andre Smith in the first round... I'll send everyone on this site $100 if I'm wrong.

I'm thinking we'll trade down

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Indeed he is... Good, I don't want him.

ugh, wtf?

Anyways, I'm glad either way. Since Colt's coming back, Texas will win the BCS title next year like they should be winning it this year.

Top Bottom