• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dallas Pre-Game Poll

Who is gonna win this one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
What do you think? The Dallas Cowboys website is making a big deal of both Clemons & Lynch. Any thoughts, predictions, comments from the huddle?

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Okung is inactive. Hope DeMarcus Ware developes some of those demons.

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Uh oh.... That is not good.
I was so happy the day they drafted Okung. Be nice to see him play more often.

"I think we're going to open some eyes today."
Maybe Omiyale will surprise us.

Time for the kick off, and I'm jumping over to the game day thread. Thanks for hoppin on!

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Medal of honor belongs to Bobflipaburger!
(My eyes are opening)

Reaction score
Well, I was right about how the game would go but I was wrong about opening any eyes... Marshall Faulk: "The Cowboys played down to the Seahawks." Richard Sherman took offense to that on twitter.

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I was right about how the game would go but I was wrong about opening any eyes... Marshall Faulk: "The Cowboys played down to the Seahawks." Richard Sherman took offense to that on twitter.
Bob, you were not wrong about the eyes opening either; see 18's post & link, that's a really good read. Smash-mouth football...HaHaHa! Jimmy the Greek couldn't have predicted a game any better.

Top Bottom