• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

David Pollack out at ESPN

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Former Bengals linebacker David Pollack was among the many on-air personalities let go by ESPN on Friday.

Pollack, who had worked primarily as a college football studio analyst, confirmed in a video he posted on social media that he was informed he was among the company's many layoffs.

"I won't be brought back to College Gameday next year, or to ESPN," Pollack said. "I got to work with so many great people and do so many things that were so awesome for so many years, and I'm just very, very thankful for it. I don't know what's next. I have no clue what's next in my life."

Pollack was a two-time SEC defensive player of the year at Georgia and a first-round draft pick of the Bengals in 2005. He showed some promise as a rookie, but in the second game of his second season he suffered a broken cervical vertebrae and never played again. Pollack had been with ESPN since 2009.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom