• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

fantasy baseball

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
if any1 wants to join my league we are looking for 3 competetive skilled players. would like players who stay active, draft has not been set yet been trying to wait until we had the league full so i could figure whats a good time for every1. League ID#: 175151 League Name: The League Password: monkeyRoster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), Batting Average (AVG) Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Blown Saves (BSV)

Reaction score
Same... I'm still trying to get some guys for the seahawkshuddle league. Info is in the link on my sig
|
|
|
|
V

Top Bottom