• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy baseball!

Reaction score
League ID#: 82319
League Name: Seahawks Huddle 2011
Password: thomas29

Go to Fantasysports.yahoo.com to join.

Reaction score
Tried again this is the message I keep getting:

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
We've got 5, we need 5 more. Since its still early on I see that as the league being half full.

S

Seattlehawk94

It's early.....The NCAA's haven't even started yet....Unless you a baseball fan like us you really aren't in the baseball mood yet....

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
One more spot open! We need another team before we can draft, the draft is scheduled for 8:30 PM on Friday.

PacWest

Huddler
Reaction score
Any idea on how long this draft will take? How much time is allocated to each pick?

Although I am not new to Fantasy Sports, this will be my first year trying the MLB side of it.

Top Bottom