• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Football

S

Seattlehawk94

SIS;49233 said:
That was a funny one....
I do like me some yelllow cards.

LOL...What up bay-beeee?

You ain't claiming to be that douche are ya? Gawd I hope not...The real SIS is a much stronger smacker and doesn't whine like a little bitch with "yooooooour sooooooo immature" as a "comeback"..LMAO

Besides sockpuppets are soooo 5 years ago....haha

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL...hell no I am not that guy. Just use your IP address checker..lol. Just stating that I have had my share of yellow cards...and red cards....lol

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Thinking of joining the football league. Still admiring the Huddle from a far, just thought I would say hi.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49234 said:
LOL...What up bay-beeee?

You ain't claiming to be that douche are ya? Gawd I hope not...The real SIS is a much stronger smacker and doesn't whine like a little bitch with "yooooooour sooooooo immature" as a "comeback"..LMAO

Besides sockpuppets are soooo 5 years ago....haha
If he is Hobbes, then he's also RockChalkSeahawk because Rock and Hobbes have used the same IP to post.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL@suckpuppets---nice find phaZe (you'll always be phaZe to me man!)

Funny, dude got all butthurt because I disagreed with Rockso he jumps into the conversation and starts calling me out because Rock can't debate.

Either Rocky can't take shit and knows no one's got his back...Or he's got a big brother who fights his online battles....Either way....PUSSY...

Wonder when they are going to start talking to themselves and answering back....There is a place in Tacoma where people do that all the time, wonder if they make straightjackets in blue and green?

SIS, you know we adopted you in Seahawksland don't ya? Glad to see you around....Place ain't the same during our absences...lol

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49222 said:
Parcells is an asshole treats his players like stand for a "czar" he hasn't won shit since 1990..

I got one for ya!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To give your stupid ass yellowcard..STEEEEEEEEEERIKE ONE MOTHERFUCKER!

:sleep:

Top Bottom