• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Football

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;49168 said:
League ID#:
League Name:
Seahawks Huddle
Password:
Griffey24
Draft Type:
Live Standard Draft
Draft Time:
Sat Aug 21 8:45pm
Need at least 1 more person to make the teams even.

Reaction score
Come on guys, I know we have more than 5 people that want to play fantasy football. These leagues used to fill with time to spare. I just pushed the draft back a week, It's now the 28th at 8:45.

Reaction score
Thanks to those who made it. 94 you should really start doing these lol. To those who did make it,I hope you were taking notes for next year's draft because none of you stand a chance! Lol

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL another year of autodrafts...Every year life seems to get in the way...Like always, I'll deal with the team Im dealt and try my damnedest to make a run..

S

Seattlehawk94

Got my QB and didnt have to trade! So I'm happy! Thanks Matthew doubters! LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

Nope, revamped my roster with F/As and it's tres bien...

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, draft was on Saturday....

We will be doing a Pro and College Pick Em and a Pro and College Survivor pool though so get up in there when we post it on here...

S

Seattlehawk94

As Dennis Green said "CROWN THEY ASS"...

Well...I got this one in the bag gentlemen! I is the Champions!!!

Top Bottom