• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Favorite TV show?

Reaction score
Don't do too much TV, but when it's on it's sports.

Other than sports, I like Survivor, CSI: Miami, Spongebob (with the 5 year old), The Biggest Loser, or anything on VH1 Classic.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes on the Knight Rider - I do not really watch much TV (but Sarah in that show is HOT). I would probably pick some Discovery Channel show, though, like Survivorman or Mythbusters or Destroyed in Seconds or the list goes on...

I would never tease about Seinfeld.

Reaction score
Family Guy... Law and Order: SVU... any mystery PI show... Cops or my all-time favorite ER... Friday Night Lights not bad... Not a big TV Show guy. Not into the week-to-week thing. I follow one show and haven't missed an episode in years... Sportscenter and Outside the Lines.

Idahawk

Reaction score
24, Nip Tuck, Rescue me , nova, antiques roadshow, frontline, myth busters, its always sunny in philadelphia,playbook,Survivor and Survivorman

Reaction score
Real World, Family Guy, Sportscenter, NFL Total Access, Law & Order: SVU, Forensic Files and can never go wrong with old episodes of Home Improvement, Family Matters and Full House!

S

Seattlehawk94

Full House? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everytime I see that clip on I think of the shirt I saw a guy at Pike Place wearing (in the head shop btw) it read---"I fucked Mary Kate and Ashley BEFORE they were famous".

:lol: :lol:

The depravity of it made me lol.

Reaction score
Problem is Mary Kate and Ashley were famous before they were 1 lol so that's a sick shirt, but I can't lie when I was 14 I had the things for M.K.

Top Bottom