• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FINALLY ~ A PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THE HAWKS FOR ME~

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi,

Brand new to the site, but look forward to some great conversations with fellow Hawk fans. I've got one for anyone and/or everyone to come back on. Some "chump" analyst on NFL Fantasy a couple of days ago referred to the Hawks receivers now without Sidney Rice as: "Mediocre"!!! When I heard it, I was first shocked but then like the rest of ESPN and the NFL Network they only give us an UP when they have no choice.

Another classic from about a week ago, is when Skip Bayless (and "less" is the perfect tail to his name), said of Russell Wilson: "I never thought much of him in college". That one is even a bigger joke! It's a good thing that he can talk as he has no concept of talent, as he defends his Cowboys and the most used word or words on these media outlets:
Peyton Manning.

If I only had a quarter for every time they said those two words I'd be more than rich, more like mega rich. I call him "One & Done Peyton" in regards to his playoff wins, as in 7 or 8 out of 11 playoff trips he's lost in the first round! and they were against teams that he should have taken out without much trouble.!

Can't wait to see Percy!

Wish I could get to a game at the Link! The roar must rock your socks. Also if any one knows about this, I heard that on that Guiness Book deal, the Chief fans were prompted to cheer at points, along with the fact they hold around a 10k plus on seats in their house. Also is the 12th Man going back for the record?~

Chuck

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

The media doesn't know shit unless it's spoon fed to them. Listen to guys that know like Jon Gruden. He has had some insightful things to say about the Seahawks. And Jon knows football.

The fact is we've had tons of injuries and we keep winning football games. That's just a fact.

I don't worry about respect from the bonehead announcers anymore. We'll get some love once we hoist the Lombardi for the first time. But by then I won't give a crap what they have to say anyway. I've waited 36 years for that moment and this team is truly poised to make that happen. But we'll see how it shakes out down the stretch.

Welcome and go Seahawks!

PS. I'm with ya, screw Peyton...lol

Idahawk

Reaction score
First of all welcome aboard, thanks for joining and posting .

Second of all I doubt ole skippy even looked twice at RW in college my guess is like so many others they saw the measurable's and never thought twice about the guy , fortunately we have smarter people on the Seahawks then ESPN/TMZ has lol.

As far as the crowd record goes I believe we are making another attempt vs the Saints on MNF or Beast Quake 2 as it will be known !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Chuck Patrick

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
First of all welcome aboard, thanks for joining and posting .

Second of all I doubt ole skippy even looked twice at RW in college my guess is like so many others they saw the measurable's and never thought twice about the guy , fortunately we have smarter people on the Seahawks then ESPN/TMZ has lol.

As far as the crowd record goes I believe we are making another attempt vs the Saints on MNF or Beast Quake 2 as it will be known !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Thanx for the information~ I can remember first watching Russell play his 1st game @ Wisc. and you could see that this guy was awesome. I taped just about all of his games and from time to time I play back some action. Wish I could lay Bayless with Russell's QB rating and record setting passing pct. #'s in "11". Believe me, those Badger monsters on the O-Line averaged about 6/5 320, but Skip was all over RG III w/Baylor and also said the other day that Griffin would have beat the Hawks if he didn't get taken out of their playoff game. Needless to say, he's such a waste for any media co. to cut him a paycheck. Here's one that they never talk about. Griffin already walks like he's 60. Can't see him making it 4 years even if he's lucky and they haven't said a word about Suck Luck's 38-8 kick in the mouth. Until then Colt's are right there w/KC & Den. Yeah Right! No Hawks though~ Lack of respect really pisses me O - (Phuk'in) Double-F!

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome, like to see people come on board for some good conversation. As for Bayless and Steven A Smith they are the worst of the worst and I don't see why ESPN keeps them around when it would be so easy to replace them with some people that actually have some sports knowledge. Most everyone I know including myself won't even listen to them and turn them off when their show comes on. I guess some people must like to listen to stupidity. I can't believe they actually get paid to argue with each other and show just how dumb they are. But then not everyone can be a John Clayton.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Clearly the best Seahawks chat site on the internet. The best part imo, there's very little trolling.

I really like that we have so many Seahawks with chips on their shoulders.

Top Bottom