• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fire receivers

seahawker 562

Huddler
Reaction score
Can anyone catch a damn ball???!?!?!?!?!?! wtf is this, their receivers, their one job is to catch the ball, and they cant even do that.
colbert you suck
robinson you were wide open dropped it in the inzone and we lost the TD cuz of that, you suck
John Carlson, the ball popped out of his hands 3x.

Engram is the only receiver we have!!

I gotta go cool down, im pissed.....

Reaction score
Calm down man...

That ball thrown to Robinson in the end zone was a horrible pass. If it was Hasselbeck as QB it would have been caught. That ball was moving too much in the air for an easy catch.

I understand why you say Colbert sucks, but we gave up a 3rd or 4th round pick for him and he doesn't exactly understand the offense enough to say he just sucks and there is no other reason.

Carlson is a rookie and you can't expect him to jump in and be amazing. He has had some great catches and also has dropped some. That 2PT play he "dropped" was batted away.

Branch, Engram and Burleson have been those 3 guys who have always been in the game to make the great catches. If our WR's keep dropping passes more than other teams there has to be a coaching problem. It's not like we don't have the talent to catch the ball.

Reaction score
you'd drop alot too when Wallace fires the ball in high and behind you. Or completely underthrow you when you are 5 yards past the defender for the winning TD. :twisted: :roll:

Reaction score
seahawker 562 said:
Can anyone catch a damn ball???!?!?!?!?!?! wtf is this, their receivers, their one job is to catch the ball, and they cant even do that.
colbert you suck
robinson you were wide open dropped it in the inzone and we lost the TD cuz of that, you suck
John Carlson, the ball popped out of his hands 3x.

Engram is the only receiver we have!!

I gotta go cool down, im pissed.....

Robinson dropped the pass in the ENDzone... wtf is an in zone? Carlson is a rookie and is playing great... Seneca is to blame for most of those drops... Except Colbert's, but he's gone now... Time for Jordan Kent to see some playing time!

phaZe said:
Calm down man...
I understand why you say Colbert sucks, but we gave up a 3rd or 4th round pick for him and he doesn't exactly understand the offense enough to say he just sucks and there is no other reason.

We gave up a 5th for him... Slightly better, still gave that shit away pretty much though.

Top Bottom