• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Super Bowl XLIX Preview

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I was about 90% sure you were gonna pick the Patriots but you're going with them 'Hawks. Good call Em and thanks for taking the time to post your insights on here throughout the year.
Go Hawks!!

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
I was about 90% sure you were gonna pick the Patriots but you're going with them 'Hawks. Good call Em and thanks for taking the time to post your insights on here throughout the year.
Go Hawks!!

Thanks Bandwagon! I really appreciate the support! I think you guys play the same type of game...should be a lot closer than what we saw last year

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks Emdog! Always love the X and O's.

I am curious to know what you think of how Seattle D press coverage will disrupt NE's passing game.
From watching some NE games on NFL rewind, over half of their passing attack is quick drop and fire. With Seattle playing up tight on the receivers in press, how much do you think this will throw Tom off his game?

Top Bottom