• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fucked up shit thread

S

Seattlehawk94

Saw this and couldn't stop laughing for the last hour....It takes a comedic genius to come up with something like the idea behind this!

freecat.jpg

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I know.....I still can't stop laughing..... :lol:

Reaction score
Oh, that's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

If I was Mrs. Males, I would've kept my maiden name, and if Males was my maiden name, I'd shoot my parents! :D

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO

Yeah, I know.....If it was her parents that named that....Whoa...

I usually don't like it when girls keep their own maiden name but if she took her husbands name and it was that...Whoa...Even I'D tell her to keep her maiden name if it was my wife...

How'd you like to be the husband of "Gaye Males"...LOLOLOL Is that even legal outside of Masshole?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

250px-Fucking%2C_Austria%2C_street_sign.jpg

Yo...Let's move here!

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking_austria[/ame]

It has a catchy name and I'm sure the women there are very open (entrande noted)...

In 2004, mainly due to the stolen signs, a vote was held on changing the village's name, but the residents voted against doing so.[4] According to the town mayor, Siegfried Hauppl:

“ We had a vote last year on whether to rename the town, but decided to keep it as it is. After all, Fucking has existed for 800 years, (I'm sure Adam and Eve would dispute that) probably when a Mr Fuck (His brothers are named Anal and Oral, and his sister married into the Tittyfuck fortune..) or the Fuck family (a family of Fucks....Look Helga those little Fucks are standing on our lawn again!!) moved into the area. The 'ing' was added as a word for settlement

Reaction score
That is messed up with the dead cat, but funny.

That's what I like best about ya 94, your gallows humor.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Gallows humor...lol When I hear that I think of the guy hanging the horse in Blazing Saddles.. :lol:

Top Bottom