• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Future nfc west CHAMPS

Ninerchris

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys are old, and clearly based on your posts, have unrealistic expectations. Your one Matt Hasselback injury away from another year drafting in the top 5. Make way while coach SIng kicks you boys to the curb.

Hi btw.
GO NINERS

Reaction score
Ninerchris said:
You guys are old, and clearly based on your posts, have unrealistic expectations. Your one Matt Hasselback injury away from another year drafting in the top 5. Make way while coach SIng kicks you boys to the curb.

Hi btw.
GO NINERS

Hey at least when we draft that high we can sign our pick. And you clearly (like most 49ers fans) have no clue what you're talking about. But I won't explain it to you I'll let you witness it when Aaron Curry sacks whoever your quarterback is going to be this season for the 7th time...

Welcome to the site.

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
However old we are, we have enough juice to handle the whiners and their san francisco treat eatin asses, and Matt could take the day off to enjoy it :mrgreen: . Too bad Singletary can't suit up, you'll need him before it's over. :cry:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I suppose he is right. The future is pretty vague. I am sure the 49ers will win the NFC West again sometime. But it will not be because they got any better, it will be because everyone else got worse.

S

Seattlehawk94

lol

A Whinerfan? Seriously?

Your team is owned by a bunch of mental midgets, you play in a shit stadium in the ghetto, you drafted Alex Smith #1, and you have no real talent, and your team is moving to LA..

LOL

And you brag?

Top Bottom