• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 21 Mariners at Shitcago (Game 2) Doubleheader Action

S

Seattlehawk94

M's leading 4-0 in the 3rd on a Yuni 3 Run HR...

Felix doesn't need much more than 1 so we've got this one in the bag...Danks is being racked around pretty good...Sweeney made up for earlier with an RBI in the 1st scoring Ichi...

Junior is resting this one out..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Too bad we couldn't have given a couple of runs to the morning game...

Offense is really damn streaky....Loving it but not loving the 7-0 one day and losing 2-1 the next...Need to find a happy medium...

Going to get the split that's all that matters though...Win tomorrow and we've won a series...Just keep taking 2 out of 3 and we'll win the AL West by 10 or more games..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Too bad we couldn't have given a couple of runs to the morning game...

Offense is really damn streaky....Loving it but not loving the 7-0 one day and losing 2-1 the next...Need to find a happy medium...

Going to get the split that's all that matters though...Win tomorrow and we've won a series...Just keep taking 2 out of 3 and we'll win the AL West by 10 or more games..

Bedard tomorrow. Liking the chances.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yep...It's in the bag....

Turn Back the Clock to 1939 is on Saturday, I'll be there! Anyone else going to go?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah we did...

Ichi's first game when he hit the slam...We scored 11...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Yep...It's in the bag....

Turn Back the Clock to 1939 is on Saturday, I'll be there! Anyone else going to go?

Possibly. I have tickets for the Sunday game, trying to move some things around so I can turn back the clock.

Reaction score
Great game by Hernandez and the offense. Too bad we wasted the first game. Jax did great, but the offense was no where to be found.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Hot and Cold...

You can tell within the first 3 innings if we are going to win or lose...

Top Bottom