• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Getting to know you

Reaction score
Why you choose your SN name?: I'm a Seahawk fan and Cortez Kennedy is my favorite all-time 'Hawk so I choose his number.

Real Name (opt.): Zack Bellerdine

Favorite Seahawk Player (All-Time and Current): Cortez Kennedy and currently Lofa Tatupu

Favorite Game all-time: 2005 NFC Confrence Championship. I didn't think I would ever see the day the Seahawks went to the Super Bowl. It didn't hit me until I started to receive congrat calls from friends and family.

Favorite Moment as a Fan: Being at the Cleveland game in 07 and tailgating with other Seahawk fans.

Why your a fan: They were playing Miami in 1991 my Dad is a die-heart fan and I fell in love with how Dave Krieg clapped in the huddle. Since then I've watched them and followed them. I will never lose support of them or will I stop watching them.

Any other questions feel free to ask and leave other fan information.

Top Bottom