• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Chris Columbus

Huddler
Reaction score
Not politics, I like sports for taking me away from crap like that.
Can't wait to see Flynn play Green Bay. We have a QB & a Runningback now... Green Bay doesn't!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You live around Green Bay? If not, that is a pretty serious trip you are taking to see the Seahawks. :)

OP
Chris Columbus

Chris Columbus

Huddler
Reaction score
I have to watch it on TV; I live in J-Ville. If I don’t make it to any games here, I will always be watching on TV (But I wish in person).
Green Bay has to travel to Seattle this year. Both Teams (Green Bay & Seattle) both have the best home records in the League.
I am planning on maybe going to see them play Carolina in North Carolina this year maybe.
& don't make fun of my name!

Reaction score
Lol sorry, I had to make a reference... I hope you'll be much nicer to the natives of this board than columbus was to the natives of Floria or Cuba or wherever he landed.

OP
Chris Columbus

Chris Columbus

Huddler
Reaction score
I’m a quarter Cherokee at least. I have several full blooded Indian grandmothers & such in my not so far back family tree. I have to admit it is kind of funny sounding (Chris Columbus), but when I say, ‘that is really my name, and then I am sure you understand more.
I am into nature, & place all my scraps in my compost like I should. I am actually building/creating another Rose Gardens like in Portland Oregon. Mine will be called New Rose Gardens, like as in New England to England or something. It is very small now, but I add ten roses a year, & this year I added enough to have over, or around the ten quoted, & also had enough to give a few clones out as gifts to different friends.
I’ve been called worse than an abusive, Christ pushing, Native American whipping navigator. Ha, ha. I was not that worried, I just wanted to say it in a way, so you know, I didn’t make it up, I was born named Christopher Columbus.

Top Bottom