• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Green Jerseys against the Jags???

Jersey

• Green, Woo Hoo!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hawkdestiny

Huddler
Reaction score
I love the green jerseys. Trying to decide who I'm going to get...leaning towards Curry but I think I'm going to wait for this years draft.

OP
twelvewins

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
My Lady wants one, so probably personalized....

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I want one, but I will get Curry most likely.
I'll get a Curry jersey too, but not a green one. I don't hate the colors, I just like the original home jerseys better. :D

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
I picked up a Tez jersey today!!!!!!! Those green jerseys suck, sorry guys! The only people that should be able to wear those damn things are women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
lol cool it turbo. Think you used just a touch too many exclamation marks there haha.

The green jerseys could be worse.

Reaction score
check out champjersey.com
i know they arent official jerseys but you cant beat the price for a sewn jersey...

Top Bottom