• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from Seahawk80

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello fellow Seahawk fans! You guys probably may not remember me, as I only marginally participated in the other board, but it's wonderful that this place has come back.

1. It's obvious - because I'm a fan of one of the greatest wide receivers in the history of the NFL, and also a great citizen and role model.

2. Rather not disclose ;)

3. In addition to Steve Largent, there are several: Dave Krieg, John L. Williams, Kenny Easley, & Jim Zorn. As far as current players, I like Matt Hasslebeck, Seneca Wallace & Patrick Kearney.

4. It's December 1986, 14 years old, and at my first Seahawk game at the Dome. They were playing the Raiders and man, the noise was incredible - I could've sworn that I felt the concrete floor vibrate! The Seahawks won the game 33 - 3. The following day, I went to school with a hoarse voice, which made giving my oral report in my history class on abolitionist John Brown difficult.

5. Same as above, but the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl in '05 is a close 2nd. :)

6. Because the Seahawks have always been a competitive and exiting team to watch.

Top Bottom