• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy Blue Friday

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think most of us though we'd be resting starters in a meaningless game today but instead thanks to Doug Baldwins forearm of granite were playing a meaningful game . All the millions the NFL has and we get not one but two turnovers that are to blurry to make out and change ? I for one don't trust the league nor its officials and if you step back and look at what the Seahawks loss to Arizona did well you may question the same things I do. Keeping all these teams " in it " until the final Sunday made the NFL millions so I could see a interest in the outcome of that game. I'm not crying that the calls cost us , because we shouldn't have been it that situation to begin with but I do believe there is mandate with the refs to influence in a casual way the outcome when big money is involved . If the Seahawks would have beat zona we would have made San Fran's Monday night game as well as the game against the Cards meaningless costing those teams and the networks big money, change a few calls Seattle doesn't really get hurt and everyone lives to fight another day the NFL all the fans and the networks smile .

Friday conspiracy theory over :)

Go Hawks

abusyhyb.jpg

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And add the fact that we rarely do anything easy do we? Can't we just make it drama free and POUND those goats right into the Clink foundation?

I'm getting old...screw getting my heart racing and destroy these mutton hunkers quickly!

PS. Does RamsWrath's ankle monitor allow him to even watch his team? I ask because his trailer probably doesn't have a TV...Well since he did post bond. lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
And add the fact that we rarely do anything easy do we? Can't we just make it drama free and POUND those goats right into the Clink foundation?

I'm getting old...screw getting my heart racing and destroy these mutton hunkers quickly!

PS. Does RamsWrath's ankle monitor allow him to even watch his team? I ask because his trailer probably doesn't have a TV...Well since he did post bond. lol

I have NFL Sunday Ticket, a boat trailer, home overlooking the mountains and a honey fond of anklets who is always welcome to get my heart racing.:inlove:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I have NFL Sunday Ticket, a boat trailer, home overlooking the mountains and a honey fond of anklets who is always welcome to get my heart racing.:inlove:

Always dream that big dream Dorothy. ;)

Besides that image does nothing for me...well, comically speaking. Hahaha...

Top Bottom