• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hawkintheswamp

hawkintheswamp

Huddler
Reaction score
I chose username "hawkintheswamp" because I'm a displaced Seahawk fan living in Florida, among the Dolphins, Buccaneers & Jaguars but I won't change my loyality to the Hawks. I have been watching and routing for the Hawk's from the start and the only time I had trouble watching them was during the Ken Bering years. My favorite player of all time has always been Steve Largent, with Kenny Easley as a close second. When the Hawks beat the Dolphins in the play offs, down in Miami, to put them in the AFC Champion game in the mid 80's, still ranks as one of my favorite games. Then our rise to the Super Bowl in 05'. Before we had the Hawks to route for I grew up routing for the old Green Bay Packes and NY Jets with Namath. Glad to be a part of the blog and looking forward to this up coming season and you can always bet on having a fan down in the swamp routeing them on!!! GO BIG BLUE!!

Top Bottom