• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

'Hawks over 'Pats!

SeaDolphin

Huddler
Reaction score
Aloha
I am a relative new comer to the Seahawks. I became a fan when I fell in love with Seattle a few years ago. Until then, I was only a Dolphins Fan. Now I am a Seahawk AND a Dolphins fan. What am I to do when they play each other? *LOL* Anywho, I am a Seahawk fan in Hawaii who is desperate to see the win Sunday over the patriots. Can anyone help me with a copy on DVD or VHS? This will be for my private viewing only, and I can pay all expenses of course. Please help!

My E mail is: [email protected]

Reaction score
Get NFL Rewind from NFL.com. I think its $69 and you can watch all of last years games and this years (after they happen).

OP
S

SeaDolphin

Huddler
Reaction score
I sound like such a whiner, but, *LOL* that's too many pesos for me, and I don't have a 'puter at home to use anywho.. I need the game on DVD or VHS if anyone can help. LOVE THOSE SEAHAWKS!! :O)

OP
S

SeaDolphin

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks just the same #one! I do appreciate it. Maybe someone will see this thread and help... :O)

OP
S

SeaDolphin

Huddler
Reaction score
Aloha Bobflipaburger! (love that handle) Yes, I could figger that out if I had a computer at home to do that. Alas. I'm such a whiner but I need to find someone out there in Seahawk Nation who cand send the recording. I will compensate all expenses of course!! For a fan in Hawaii??? *G*

Top Bottom