• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawksfan1983

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello boys! were back in action? maybe? lol

ne wayz im a life long seattle sports fan, but now im stuck in the desert of Arizona.

im 25 not married, no kids, no girlfriend haha i know that sounds pathetic but i like living the bachelor life...having sex with random girls....being drunk...doing what i want...peaceful football sundays....no in laws. :)

if anyone wants to add me on my space my URL is

www.myspace.com/lubbenitup

peace out!

OP
Hawksfan1983

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey guys! sorry about my leave of absence been crazy down here in arizona, and ive been so tied up in mariners talk and canucks talk :p but i havent forgotten about anyone! ill be here, from now on!!!!!! so log in, say hi, lets get the party started!

/plays the axl foley song.

OP
Hawksfan1983

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya, i totally didnt realize the huddle came back up, i could of sworn i tried to come here and the link was dead, but maybe i had it spelled wrong i dunno :( but it feels good to be back!

Reaction score
Hawksfan1983 said:
Hey guys! sorry about my leave of absence been crazy down here in arizona, and ive been so tied up in mariners talk and canucks talk :p but i havent forgotten about anyone! ill be here, from now on!!!!!! so log in, say hi, lets get the party started!

/plays the axl foley song.

Dude, I'm watching Beverly Hills cop right now lol.

Top Bottom