• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Haynesworth to Seattle?

Reaction score
would be cheap since they ate the signing bonus? Couple of 4th rounders? What will Lions offer? :eek:rc:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
He is a injury prone, greedy, lazy fuck. I would rather shoot myself in the foot and save my team the time than grab that fool.

The man is set for life, if I am the Redskins I get spiteful and leave him on rosters back end for the rest of his contract and he will be forgotten and when HOF time comes around his name will never even be wispered except as a joke.

Hope the Owners make an example out of him. Don't bring him to Seattle.

Reaction score
I'd be totally on board with this if it happened. We need to help our pass rush and haynesworth would do that directly ane indirectly. Just put him on a short leash and make sure he knows it.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
"It's no different than his attitude and approach to last year's defense," Fletcher said, "about wanting everything to revolve around him and him making plays. And if it didn't benefit him, he wasn't really willing to do it."

Haynesworth's "selfish" behavior not new, Redskins teammates say

Not interested in this especially knowing he doesn't give damn about the game, his teammates, or anything other than his paycheck. We would be unable to make any switch to 3-4 or adjust him should he struggle.
All he does is :scenic:

Reaction score
People want Haynesworth, but not Owens?! Am I missing something?... Not saying we're going to sign Owens, but I don't see why everyone hates the guy.

I would take anyone that will improve the team, but the cost of adding Haynesworth will be costly. On top of the draft picks you got the money. Least with Owens he works his butt off daily with the team. Yes he might run his mouth, but least he works out and will do whatever it takes to win. Haynesworth IMO only cares about the money and could care less about wins. However if Haynesworth would improve our line which he will and would come cheap I'm all for it.

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
People who complain about Albert just don't know how to win! I think they like losing. The point is what they do on the field. Seattle getting Haynesworth is not like getting OJ Simpson. He is mad about changing the defensive scheme to where he couldn't use his ability to help the team win. You bring him here and you wouldn't have a problem!!

Reaction score
mlemour-
If he was about winning he would be in camp learning the new scheme to help Washington win. Instead he's sitting home complaining.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Add to the fact his own teammates are telling you he didn't give a damn even when he was in a 4-3 scheme unless it made his stats all shiny and pretty. Accept it, he is not a team player, he doesn't care about the game or winning. The man just wants a check and for him to look good in the stat sheet.

Give me 21 mill, I will be at work early every day and home late. I will do whatever it takes, and then some. Sadly my fat ass isn't NFL calibur thus ya see this bum crying over how hard his work is but he still wants to get paid for not doing any of it.

As far as I am concerned he doesn't deserve a penny of that 21 mill they gave him this year, and the union should throw him out. He is a perfect example of this profession overpaying players and a new contract needs to be struck that prevents this madness.

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096;48782 said:
mlemour-
If he was about winning he would be in camp learning the new scheme to help Washington win. Instead he's sitting home complaining.

You would turn this guy down? R U Serious? DT who o e have? I dont cre how laz he is he is better than any pson we have on this team (as a matter of fact in our divison) motivation is all he needs

Reaction score
I didn't say I would turn him down. I just said I wouldn't take him over TO and everyone on here (well most people) hate TO for some reason. That's all I'm saying. Atleast TO goes to practice and actually works to win. Motivation should be simple... wanting to win. He doesn't have that (Haynesworth) yes he would improve our DL and D, but would his attitude be good in the locker room? I don't think so.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
If 100 million dollars does not motivate you then I do not know what does. :scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
mlemour;48785 said:
You would turn this guy down? R U Serious? DT who o e have? I dont cre how laz he is he is better than any pson we have on this team (as a matter of fact in our divison) motivation is all he needs

I think some of the keys on your keyboard are busted. Better get that looked at.

Reaction score
Hawk096;48776 said:
People want Haynesworth, but not Owens?! Am I missing something?...

I will give a very obvious and simple answer to your question...

TO is old, slow(er), and washed up....
Haynesworth is still a beast of a DT and would instantly improve any D line he was on.

Now, personally I think he is a giant douche bag and I would love to skeet in his eye, but from an athletic standpoint that is the HUGE difference between him and TO.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Owens washed up? I agree he is old and may not be the greatest wideout in the league anymore, but the man not only works his ass off athletically, he impressed me last year.

The Bills fired there coach early on and had no gameplan or heir to the throne at that time. The position was so bad that people started refusing to interview with them for the HC position when they sought anyone from high profile coaches to Shotty the OC of the Jets. That was halarious to say the least.

Add to this their QB situation was a joke being 30th in the league with Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick. Both had under 1,500 yard passing and negative TD INT ratios. With these bums and no coach to stabilize the team, Owens amassed 55 receptions 829 yards 5 TD's and 15.1 YPC as well as a rushing TD.

Lee Evans despite his lower yardage and catches and YPC, managed 7 TD's his best his best since 2006 despite this terrible situation. This could be contributed to the attention Owens still garners near the redzone.

Despite our bad situation last season, it was no where near as bad as the Bills, and had much to do with a bad offensive line / coaching. TJ had 79 receptions 911 yards 11.5 YPC, 3 TD's despite what I believe was a better QB (Matt is better than Trent and Ryan).

So my opinion is this. WR core Owens, TJ, Butler, Tate, Carlson (TE). How does that not sound like a nice setup? I honestly don't see why we don't do this especially since he would come cheap.

Albert makes me sick and I would never buy his jersey and do not want someone like him on the team despite his skills. He could be the greatest DT in the world, doesn't matter if you do not practice and play as a team, and this man is not a team player.

Top Bottom