• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello, All, From Auburn

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello, All:

I am new to this forum, not new to fan forums. I am also a fan of several other NFL teams (after the Hawks, of course). I have been a season ticket holder for about 15 years, currently in the Club Section around the 25 yard line on the visitor's side. Used to be in the 300 level around the 45 yard line, through the two cold seasons at Husky Stadium.
1. David Hawthorne = "The Heater"
2. Mike
3. All time: Kenny Easely; current: David Hawthorne + Walter Jones.
4. Probably the NFC Championship game against the Panthers in 2005, but there was a Dallas game that same year that we won at the end of the game that was also real nice, because we lost to Dallas the prior year on MNF, when Dallas scored twice in the last 3 minutes to beat us.
5. Way back in the 80's, Fredd Young knocked out Dokie Williams (Raiders) on a kickoff, hitting him a nanosecond after he caught the ball. Willians was taken off the field still unconscious and when asked about it the next day, he couldn't remember any of it.
6. I love NFL football. I live in Washington. Of course I am going to be a homer! I have season tickets. What else can I tell you?
7. I love Dalmatians.

Top Bottom