• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello all

Reaction score
1. Im from Glasgow Scotland and a seahawks fan thus the name
2. My real name is anthony, friends call me Ant
3. Fav seahawk of all time has got to be Cortez Kennedy or dave kreig (only joking with the last one there)
4. The superbowl...although we were robbed, to be there was awesome
5. as above
6 and 7. I was born and raised in scotland untill the age of 10. My mom then met an american who worked in the UK, they got married had my half brother and we moved to auburn Wa in 1988. I was brought up from the age of 10-20 in auburn/sumner/puyallup and the surrounding areas and as such went to junior high and high school over there. During this time i then started getting into the sports. I was a huge sonics fan, the mariners and the hawks. Anyways retunred to the UK in 1999, and stopped watching american sports, but in the last 3-4 years got really back into it as the NFL has exploded over in in the UK. So my love the hawkshas grown again, cant say i watch much mariners any more though, and we all kknow about the sonics

Good to be here, and hopefully ill learn some things i never knew about the team

Thanks

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
GS, I lived part of my life in Scotland when I was a kid as my dad was stationed at Prestwick AFB. We lived in Ayrshire and I remember going to Glasgow, Troon, Edinburgh, and remember visiting Robert Burns birthplace. My dad used to flyfish for Atlantic salmon on the River Doon and became friends with an elderly gentleman who was the caretaker that lived in Culzean Castle right by the river. . I've always wanted to return as an adult to see and experience that country to appreciate it's history and beauty. Welcome to The Huddle, if you're a 'Hawks fan you'll be right at home here. GO HAWKS!
glasgow seahawks said:
1. Im from Glasgow Scotland and a seahawks fan thus the name
2. My real name is anthony, friends call me Ant
3. Fav seahawk of all time has got to be Cortez Kennedy or dave kreig (only joking with the last one there)
4. The superbowl...although we were robbed, to be there was awesome
5. as above
6 and 7. I was born and raised in scotland untill the age of 10. My mom then met an american who worked in the UK, they got married had my half brother and we moved to auburn Wa in 1988. I was brought up from the age of 10-20 in auburn/sumner/puyallup and the surrounding areas and as such went to junior high and high school over there. During this time i then started getting into the sports. I was a huge sonics fan, the mariners and the hawks. Anyways retunred to the UK in 1999, and stopped watching american sports, but in the last 3-4 years got really back into it as the NFL has exploded over in in the UK. So my love the hawkshas grown again, cant say i watch much mariners any more though, and we all kknow about the sonics

Good to be here, and hopefully ill learn some things i never knew about the team

Thanks

Top Bottom