• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Hello" from TricityHawkfan

TricityHawkfan

Huddler
Reaction score
I was 11 when the Hawks played their first game and I became a lifelong fan. I have great memories of the exciting Paterra years (the pass from Zorn to Effren Herrera is one of my favorites). I loved "ground Chuck." I remained faithful during the dark year's of Berring's ownership. I was a season ticket holder when the Seahawks played at Husky Stadium, sitting in the end zone bleachers and never missing a game. I still get angry when somebody mentions the Pittsburg Steelers.

I am an unapologetic "Homer" believing that the Hawks will make it to the playoffs every year until they become mathematically eliminated... well, one week after that in case somebody did the math wrong.

Now that I live in Eastern Washington, I don't get my required dose of Seahawk babble. I joined this site to get my fix year round.

Top Bottom