• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello SeaHawks Fans

Blue&Orange

Huddler
Reaction score
I am a Chicago Bears fan who may be staying in Seattle in October and hope to catch a game while here!

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Whenever I hear Bears, all I can think about is Rex throwing to B.B. over our DB's for a one play scoring drive in the playoffs. Still cannot get over that damn play. We just tied it up and our D threw it away for nothing.

Soon after this the years of Alexander sliding in his own backfield began.....

S

Seattlehawk94

Shit, he was sliding already in the backfield by then....That was the first year of "Soft Shauna"...

Have fun in Seatown man! Oh and don't worry, you have plenty of Spankers games to go to 96 with your shit talking little faggot buddies..:nhl_checking:

Reaction score
94-
I don't condone anything they said. I had nothing to do with that.

I'll get out to Seattle sometime in the near future and look forward to experiencing a game with the 12th Man!

S

Seattlehawk94

Whatever.....Too pussified to back up a fellow #12th Man to a bunch of little faggot punks? Bring them here....I'll rip them a fucking new one.

Top Bottom