• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello

Reaction score
Hi. I am a huge Marshawn Lynch fan and have been watching him play since he was at Cal. I live in AZ and can't wait for the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals on 11/14!

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm assuming you're not going to be a regular since you spammed your way to 10 posts just to post a link.

OP
Reaction score
Fenom;51415 said:
Welcome. I'm assuming you're not going to be a regular since you spammed your way to 10 posts just to post a link.

Actually I do plan on posting frequently, but it is funny how this board seems to think I spammed the board just to post a link to some Marshawn Lynch apparel. I barely found this board this morning and wanted to share the opportunity with this board to get some Beast Mode shirts. I did not intend to spam the board.

Top Bottom