• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Helsinki flavour

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I know, it´s like 5000 miles away, so you wont be seeing me at many home games, but the heart of a 12th is there!

I seem to find myself looking for more and more information on Seahawks all the time, listening to ESPN Seattle etc. But theres not many people here who I can discuss about it. So the Huddle should fill that void. To me WA seems like the US version of the nordic countries here in Europe, atleast we have ospreys here too. :)

Reaction score
I think we have some British and Austrailian guys on here, now Finland is represented... Friggin' EPCOT up in here lol.

I don't know about Washington being the nordic of the US, our winters are relatively mild and we're known for being home to software developers. Not vikings lol

My knowledge of Finland is pretty scarce, so Children of Bodom!! \m/ lol

OP
TwilightError

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
To me it seems that all Finns are some sort of software developers, web designers or other IT people.. Nokia etc. Not so much of that pillageing and plundering going on...

The winters are pretty far from being mild here, but I think they are still closer to the northwest (or northeast) than f.ex. the deep south US.. We have the Sauna for that.

About the Finnish band, I´ve heard you have some pretty good ones coming from Seattle too ;) Theyre also more of my thing than that dragonslaying, tight leather pants sporting, death metal... :)

Reaction score
Lol that's not how I'd describe Children of Bodom, but yeah its not really my thing anymore either... Their guitarist, Alexi Laiho, is great though.

The crazy winters in the US are mostly in places like Montana and the Dakotas.... I feel like I'm overanalyzing this... So I'm FINISHed.... ;)

Top Bottom