• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey "BlueTalon"

S

Seattlehawk94

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER...You are the WORST kinda fan, some cocksucker who goes to opponent sites and talks shit about the Seahawks and is too busy sucking Bear dick to actually DEFEND "HIS OWN" TEAM..

Eat shit ya motherfucker...You ain't welcome here anymore..Actually you NEVER WERE....We've seen your act for years, lifeless fuck posting on opponent boards every fucking week...

EAT A DICK...Oh, wait...You do every week for every opponent fan of the team we play...Your shit is tired and weak, you have a hardon for the Huddle because EVERY team we play you post something on like EVERY FANSITE sucking Seahawks.Not's dick and somehow bringing up the Huddle...
seahawksfan:
Oh and trust me look at a Seahawks forum. Everyone's pumped cause they think you guys will be pretty easily beaten. I'm one of the only one's on the forum who's not so sure of just one win over you guys meaning we can make another.

Excuse me, but that's a pile of monkey ***. Well, maybe it's true if you hang out at Seahawks Huddle, but the best Seahawks board is Seahawks.net -- and there, NOBODY thinks the Bears will be "easily beaten."

Chicago Bears Message Boards - Seahawks fan here

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I find "regulars" who aren't fans of that team on a particular message board to be quite creepy/pathetic.

We all know those types who had a ton of posts but they root for another team. Makes me wonder how pathetic of a human you can be to do that.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Oh, that fucko is a Hawks "fan" but he's all over other teams boards talking shit about the Huddle...Every fucking week the cocksucker does this..He's got a hard on for this site I think...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Was he banned from here? Yes that is my point he is a hawks fan spending all his time on another teams site. That is loser status.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

How many you want? HAHA

Dude is on like EVERY opponent site and has been doing it for years...Every post goes along these lines:

If you want to talk Seahawks come to .not...SeahawksHuddle sucks, blah blah blah blah blah...

There is one example above...I'll send some your way this week...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah definitely send some stuff over, I would love to try and put an end to something like this.

Top Bottom