• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey Hawk fans !

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello Seahawk fans,

A little about myself, I used to run the site SeahawksSpot.com and since sold it to another Seahawks fan. I will not be promoting or selling on this site. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. I also look forward in talking some Seahawks football. Go Seahawks !!!

I like to create forum sigs and avatars. Hit me up if you would like me to take a crack at creating you one.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Glad to see we got all your account issues worked out.

Did you create your current avatar? And when are you going to create yourself a sig???

Also, the person you sold that site to seems to have got their host gator account suspended...

OP
HawksNation

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
yea they did. I am not sure what they are going to do with the site. I just sold it to them a couple of months ago. I am not sure if they moved it to a new server or changed the name or what going on with it.

I hope this site works out great for you Rob.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. Site is working out pretty well so far. Seem to get a steady stream of visitors interested in posting about the Seahawks, so that is good! :)

OP
HawksNation

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess this site was really a happening place back in the day and I think most everyone wants it to be that way again. Seems like there are some great Seahawk fans on here, that really know whats going on.

S

Seattlehawk94

I guess this site was really a happening place back in the day

LOL

Yeah we were featured on ESPN, FoxNews, Deadspin, New York Times/Post/Heard, and many other sites...

Top Bottom