• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I caved

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I finally joined the cool kids and put up an avatar picture and signature.

Hope you guys enjoy them.

P.S. didn't know where to post a topic like this at so yeah.

P.S.S. Fuck the Bot dude. Give him the boot!

S

Seattlehawk94

You need to crop out the mangina that smiles after a 4 yard loss...LOL....Still can't look at Shauna Alexandria without being pissed...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't be pissed at Alexander anymore. Be pissed at Ruskell for resigning him. Alexander did great stuff for us for 5 years.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54684 said:
You need to crop out the mangina that smiles after a 4 yard loss...LOL....Still can't look at Shauna Alexandria without being pissed...

Alot of people defend him and blame it all on the broken wrist. He is a pussy and he quit and was a weenie. you took the words right out of my mouth

Reaction score
tonos,
He hasn't officially retired. In fact is still considered a free agent, but his career in the NFL is over. Just hasn't filed the paperwork. Who knows maybe if a lockout happens if he'll cross the line for a chance to play.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096;54700 said:
tonos,
He hasn't officially retired. In fact is still considered a free agent, but his career in the NFL is over. Just hasn't filed the paperwork. Who knows maybe if a lockout happens if he'll cross the line for a chance to play.

its not a strike, there is no line to cross...

S

Seattlehawk94

n1460207588_109456_4103546.jpg

MUCH better...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54705 said:
its not a strike, there is no line to cross...

I didn't know though if it was the same situation as a strike. If players could cross or not. Thanks for clearing it up 94.

S

Seattlehawk94

A lot of people think that's the case so you aren't alone there..

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
94' I have that pic too but I chose Alexander on purpose. I figured to stir things up a bit. I"ll take this pic down pretty soon before I kill myself though.lol.

Top Bottom