• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I still like Berman, do you?

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, the jerseys definitely got us into the highlight list, as did the close score, but he spent several minutes on us tonight and that deserves some love. For those who turned off all electric media and poured grain alcohol down your throats after the game (I know I used to) here's a quick recap.

They start by showing the fumble, that was suddenly not a fumble, and even showed it in slow-motion where it really looks like the ball was out while his knee was off the ground. Don't even quote me and give me some fricken shin bullshit either!!!! :pissed:

Anyways, Berman says incredulously, "They ruled down by contact?" Then as Jackson is trotting out the lame excuse that the refs looked at it and saw 'something' Berman vocally questions that by repeatedly crooning "Ooooh. Oooooh. Oooooh." during the slow-mo where the ball clearly was out. Love that he has the balls to show up the nfl refs. Making hockey refs look better every Sunday! (New nfl motto?)

Plus they showed Mora going off on the kicker, "Not acceptable!" :D I think it's too early to boot Mare, but Coutu has been pretty close to him... So who knows. We have a lot of injuries, dumping Mare would free up a spot...

Also in the clips, Julius Jones running well, Mare boots kick #3, Wallace to Burleson, Mare boots #4, Wallce to Briggs (whoops, he's a bear, should have thrown it away), Curry's hit and forced fumble, Mare makes #6, Cutler to Hester (doh!), Wallace throwing a 0 yard pass on 4th and 2 (incomplete anyway).

So for a Bear's victory, most of the highlights (and lowlights) were Seattle's. Really reminds you that the Seahawks made all the big plays, but still couldn't win.

OP
twelvewins

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
We couldn't make the little plays...

Maybe that is apple sauces problem, he just doesn't inspire the confidence in him so that we make the little plays.

S

Seattlehawk94

Berman?

Never did....Think he's a big fat gasbag who makes sound effects and basically is just annoying as that sound Jim Carey made in Dumb and Dumber...

I'd rather watch Patrick, Olberman, and Costas...At least they aren't trying to make the highlight about themselves and their egos...

Wish the NFL would tell E!spn to fuckoff and give the MNF package to TNT....They did a hell of a job on SNF back in the day and they do a great job with the NBA now....I hate E!spn with a passion....It's a network based on shameless self promotion and imbiciles who think they are funny and watch highlights just to hear them make noise rather than find out the score of the game.

Top Bottom