• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is it August yet?

themanualbuzzer

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been looking for some places to talk about the Hawks in the offseason and I came across this site! I can't think of a better way to get through these next six months.

Why you choose your SN name?: Long time listener of Jim Rome. Any other clones in the house?

Real Name (opt.): Brandan

Favorite Seahawk Player (All-Time and Current):
All-Time - Steve Largent
Current - Matt Hasselbeck

Favorite game all-time: Watching the Hawks crush the Panthers en route to the Super Bowl.

Favorite moment as a fan: Being there for the shutout the Rams in the home opener this season. The first home game I attended in Seattle since 1999.

Why you're a fan: Second generation Seahawks fan. My dad took me to my first game at the Kingdome in 1987 and I was hooked.

S

Seattlehawk94

Rome listener from back in the day but he's a joke now...When he was on XTRA in the Jungle in my hometown he was badass...Now he's an ESPN mook with a Faux Sports tude to go with it..

Mizz eh? Butte in the house....Cousins live in Lolo and Mizz though....

OP
T

themanualbuzzer

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;44994 said:
Welcome aboard man! But you're skipping too far ahead. NFL draft and baseball are in April lol.

Well if next weekend could be the draft and have it be August the following week, I definitely wouldn't have any need for the NCAA tournament.

Unfortunately the M's only help be get about halfway through May before I'm ready for football.

You're in Roy? I went to 3rd/4th grade at Roy Elementary before moving to Yelm (about 20 years ago) and it turns out not a whole lot has changed there.

OP
T

themanualbuzzer

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;44995 said:
Rome listener from back in the day but he's a joke now...When he was on XTRA in the Jungle in my hometown he was badass...Now he's an ESPN mook with a Faux Sports tude to go with it..

Mizz eh? Butte in the house....Cousins live in Lolo and Mizz though....

Nice knowing there is at least one fellow Montanan here. I'm actually originally from Kalispell. It seems that Seahawks fans are in the minority now among all the Vikings, Green Bay and Denver fans.

I agree Rome has definitely changed over the years, but I'm not sure it has to do with the ESPN thing. I've never been a big fan of the TV show, but I'm still a regular for the radio show.

Reaction score
themanualbuzzer;45040 said:
Well if next weekend could be the draft and have it be August the following week, I definitely wouldn't have any need for the NCAA tournament.

Unfortunately the M's only help be get about halfway through May before I'm ready for football.

You're in Roy? I went to 3rd/4th grade at Roy Elementary before moving to Yelm (about 20 years ago) and it turns out not a whole lot has changed there.

I love baseball season. Plus I'm ready for some nice weather for a while.

Yeah. I've actually only lived out here for like 6 months, I don't actually live in Roy I live in the McKenna forest reserve.

Reaction score
themanualbuzzer;45041 said:
Nice knowing there is at least one fellow Montanan here. I'm actually originally from Kalispell. It seems that Seahawks fans are in the minority now among all the Vikings, Green Bay and Denver fans.

I agree Rome has definitely changed over the years, but I'm not sure it has to do with the ESPN thing. I've never been a big fan of the TV show, but I'm still a regular for the radio show.

I've been to Kalispell before, I really liked it there.

S

Seattlehawk94

themanualbuzzer;45041 said:

Kalli eh? LOL...Have a cousin who runs a guide service off Flathead and up into the Koots in the NW...LOL...With me it's like name a city in Montana and I've probably got some of my family's genepool somewhere in it..

I was born in SoCal but I'm Montanan at heart...Spend every summer there for pretty much the whole summer and grew to love the state and the people...Really wish I could live out there...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Belated welcome, but welcome none the less. This place acts as a good refuge for all Seahawks fans. Enjoy your stay and post often! :)

Top Bottom