• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is tupac alive?

Well... is he?

• Total voters
S

Seattlehawk94

Was he with Elvis?

He was a thug and got his...Who cares? I love hearing when Gangstas get theirs....EazyAIDS, 3Pack, and Notorious F.A.T. all got what was comin' to 'em...Now if someone would take out Snoopy Dog, "Doc Dray:" M.D. Ph.D., Ice Cubes, and the rest of 'em everything would be fine and dandy...

Fo Shizzle... :lol:

Yelling swear words into a mic and talking about bitches, gats, malt liquor, and bongs isn't music...It's noise and stupid noise at that....I'd love to ship some of these "gangstas" to Mississippi where they'd learn fast how "hard" they aren't...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Was he with Elvis?

He was a thug and got his...Who cares? I love hearing when Gangstas get theirs....EazyAIDS, 3Pack, and Notorious F.A.T. all got what was comin' to 'em...Now if someone would take out Snoopy Dog, "Doc Dray:" M.D. Ph.D., Ice Cubes, and the rest of 'em everything would be fine and dandy...

Fo Shizzle... :lol:

Yelling swear words into a mic and talking about bitches, gats, malt liquor, and bongs isn't music...It's noise and stupid noise at that....I'd love to ship some of these "gangstas" to Mississippi where they'd learn fast how "hard" they aren't...

Tupac was different than the rest of the rappers. VERY few of his songs did he talk about gangster shit, and he never talked about 'bitches', quite the contrary, keep your head up was one of the most motivational songs for a woman in the 90's. He did grow up as a thug, and he wasn't afraid to show it, but at the same time he changed the image of a thug, just deriving from where he came from. His music really is different, changes, being one of my favorite songs really shows that there is good rap out there. Dear mama, keep your head up, I ain't mad at cha, I could go on and on. Sure, he raps about the typical stuff from time to time. But you cannot say he is the same as the rest of them. He was truly a great one, and he has been and always will be missed.

S

Seattlehawk94

And Ms. Monroe gives then lap dances while Jim Morrison plays guitar...

S

Seattlehawk94

Hey, STD is still in my freezer....

I sold the bullets on eBay though..

Top Bottom