• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jacobs wants traded...Would we want him?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I honestly like Jacobs and find him to be a solid rusher, though not a prolific NFL HOF or anything along those lines. I do believe if the price was right he would be a solid fit for our team to improve on the ground.

NFL.com news: Report: Giants' frustrated RB Jacobs will ask for trade

I say yes get him, and hes worth up to a 3rd round pick or low picks with players in trade. Whats yalls thoughts on him in Seattle and what hes worth to us?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No thanks.
I mean it would be great to have a big man like B.J. but not at a cost. Seahawks are not in the mode of trading away their future.

On a side note, M. Robinson has showed some flashes, he's been a nice addition so far, and might be that short yardage guy for the hawks for now.

Reaction score
Let's get the o-line solidified before we go get a big money RB. The run blocking hasn't exactly been great this year.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
His salary cap number is HUGE right now. Not to mention the fact that his overall contract is huge. He isn't as productive as he once was. I say buyer beware.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, they were saying last night that because he is so big and tall, he runs super hard, but that has taken a toll because he can't get as low as he sometimes needs to. I say he hits that 30 wall hard (I think he is 28 now).

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, I think when he turns 30, the s*** is gonna hit the fan. I keep hoping Chris Henry will get a chance to show what he can do but it's hard cause he's merely a practice squad member...I think a backfield of Chris Henry and our powerback as Forsett would be better than what we have now.

Top Bottom