• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jim Mora a Husky?

Reaction score
There are some speculation that Mora may take the Husky position. I wrote a blog about it with more details. Give feedback...

Do you think it's true?
Do you think it will help us in the long run?
Is this just speculation or do you think there's truth?

Feedback on the blog along with the topic.

Thanks!

Reaction score
When he was asked he said he wasn't a candidate (but he never said he wasn't still interested), and since then there's been a lot of talk of UW being in contact with Mora and Paul Allen. So until they name a coach there's always a possibility he ends up there, but I doubt he'll pass up the bigger salary the Seahawks are giving him.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I don't know if it's about the money either. Remember he was working for the Falcons when he revealed his dream job.

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
I could do without the controversy every off-season. Will he or won't he go to Washington?! Can't deal with it. Later Mora.

After this year EVERYBODY IS FUCKING FIRED!

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I believe the USC offensive cordinator is to be named the new head coach of the huskies....looks like we are stuck with Mora Jr.

Top Bottom