• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

June 4, 1974 the Seattle Seahawks were born

Reaction score
6 years later, to the very date, manc seahawk was born

mattm.jpg

ignore the face, others will remember my story about the steelers fan, that was that night, i was still hyped

in yo face :D

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey Manc, does everyone you know think you are just freaking weird for liking an american football team, just curious because all of the English people I have ever met in person despise it with passion. Also, what are your thoughts on the NFL possibly having a superbowl in London?

P.s. I love the picture :)

S

Seattlehawk94

Nice way to rep Manc! Cool to see a dude from across the pond repin' my boy!

I never asked this and I've never seen ANYONE ask this question and you've been here since like 2006 Manc..Soooooo...

What made you a Hawksfan dawg?

OP
M
Reaction score
hmmmm interesting questions

- ive got about 10 mates who like the NFL, all different teams, makes for interesting half time chat at manchester united games when we get together

- the superbowl should never leave the US, if it does, it would betray the roots of the game in my opinion

- got into the seahawks in 2004, came in late from work, they were playing on channel 5 (our channel that carried live games before sky sports and the bbc got on it) cant remember what game but i remember thinking the outfit was mint and the fans sounded awesome, also remember matt throwing a massive pass for a TD

:D :D

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
That is cool stuff Manc, thank you for sharing that with us, I know you represent the Hawks proud. I agree, having a superbowl in London is like having the Curling world championship in the middle of the Saraha Desert.

Reaction score
I was also born on June 4th. GREAT day!

I did not know that was the date the city was awarded a franchise.

Nice!

Reaction score
that was a joke by the way.

just want to make sure i made that clear, the last thing i want to do as a noob is piss people off

Top Bottom