• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kadarius Toney claims he was hacked after profane outburst at Giants fan

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney is claiming he was hacked after someone who sounded like Toney, using Toney's Twitter account, sent a profane message to a Giants fan via voice note.

It started with the Giants fan sending Toney a direct message, telling him that he misses Daniel Jones. Toney's account sent a voice note in response.

“You talk about I miss Daniel Jones?" Toney started, before unleashing a stream of profanity and saying that actually it's Jones who misses Toney.

When the fan then posted the audio publicly, Toney denied it was him.

"My apologies," Toney wrote. "I got hacked ."

It seems hard to believe that someone would hack Kadarius Toney just to angrily respond to a DM from a Giants fan, and then send a voice note in a voice that sounds convincingly like Toney's. But that's what Toney says happened.

Toney and Giants fans have gone back and forth before. Toney was a major disappointment as a first-round pick of the Giants in 2021, and he was traded to the Chiefs for a third-round pick and a sixth-round pick in 2022.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom