• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Karma for Clay Bennett

Reaction score
It's 12 games into the NBA season and the bottom is already falling out on the team formerly known as the Seattle Supersonics. So far they've started 1-11, and their self proclaimed greatest fan base ever is already booing them. And on top of that, most of their ownership group has been hit hard by the stock market. There's even rumors out there that Aubrey big mouth McLendon is looking sell his share of the team. I'm a big fan of a lot of the guys on that team, but I'm loving every second of their misery.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I saw that .....1-11 record hope those bastards all go broke ..after all, even the chew spittin fools of OKC want a winner..or at the very least two wins ,,,BTW did the mascot keep his job ? or Did OKC come up with their own ..like the hillbilly from deliverence that stump breaks poor Ned ?...Squeal like a pig Clay :!:

S

Seattlehawk94

AND NOW GET UP ON YOUR FEET FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR KANSAS CITY BLUNDER! :lol:

Or better yet...SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATTLE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERSONICS! :lol:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw this, too. I do not follow the NBA, but I was curious to see what was going on. So I logged on to SI.com and saw they were 1-11. Brought a huge smile to my face. Ear to ear, baby! :mrgreen:

OP
S
Reaction score
So I tuned in to the OKC vs New Orleans game for a quick second to witness their misery first hand, and ESPN has none other than Kevin Calabro doing the play by play. Is that some kind of sick joke? I don't know why, but that REALLY pisses me off.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I see they fired the Carlisamo....looks like the stress is getting to Clay....I saw an interview last night and he painted a rosey picture for TV ...then fires coach....I hope it goes down as one of the worst mistakes in sports ..moving the team that is....maybe it makes one of those top 10 blunder lists..maybe it already has !

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw the Wizards fired their coach after a 1-10 start.

The Thunder are 1-13 and PJ is still hanging around? Yep. Bennett knows how to run a franchise. Did he not hire some hot shot young up and comer to be his GM? Sam Presti or something? What is he doing? On vacation?

I'm loving it. Every. Last (place). Minute.

Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
It's 12 games into the NBA season and the bottom is already falling out on the team formerly known as the Seattle Supersonics. So far they've started 1-11, and their self proclaimed greatest fan base ever is already booing them. And on top of that, most of their ownership group has been hit hard by the stock market. There's even rumors out there that Aubrey big mouth McLendon is looking sell his share of the team. I'm a big fan of a lot of the guys on that team, but I'm loving every second of their misery.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :D

Top Bottom